Glass House is an exciting new LGBTQIA+ multidisciplinary venue based in the heart of East London. Featuring an intersectional bookshop and café, a queer bar, two podcast studios, and a large events space, we aim to be a hub for a diverse range of communities, creatives, and projects.
If you're interested in hiring out the venue or running an event with us, please click here. If you want to know what events are coming up, please click here. If you're here for the books, please click here. Otherwise scroll down to read more about each one of our spaces.
- Multiple DatesTue, 31 JanThe Common Press31 Jan, 19:00 – 19 Feb, 20:00The Common Press, 118 Bethnal Grn Rd, London E2 6DG, UKCalling all queer book-lovers - join us for an evening of sapphic bookish chats! Every month, we will be reading a new piece of sapphic literature and coming together at @glasshouselondon to discuss over a cuppa or mocktail with the Sappho Events community.
- Wed, 01 FebCommon Counter (Downstairs)01 Feb, 19:00 – 02 Feb, 21:00Common Counter (Downstairs), 118 Bethnal Grn Rd, London E2 7EE, UKIntroducing Glasshouse's workshop - Lino & Wino! Hosted by River Manning. Perfect for all levels of experience, this workshop will take you through all the steps of lino printing using queer objects. Feel free to bring your own queer items or use the ones provided!
- Multiple DatesSat, 04 FebThe Common Press
- Tue, 07 FebThe Common Press07 Feb, 19:00 – 08 Feb, 20:30The Common Press, 118 Bethnal Grn Rd, London E2 6DG, UK(FREE) Join Gayathiri AKA @unembarrassable for an energizing poetry workshop on 7th Feb from 7 pm - 8:30 pm. 🔥 Who gets to make up language? WE DO. 🔥 Does this count as poetry? YES. 🔥 Can I share something I'm working on? YES!
- Multiple DatesWed, 08 FebThe Common Press
- Thu, 09 FebCommon Counter09 Feb, 19:00 – 10 Feb, 21:00Common Counter, 118 Bethnal Grn Rd, London E2 6DGGlass House London is proud to be hosting Deities In Dialogue for LGBTQ+ History Month. An evening of discussion and performance with Darkwah & Virgin X on Thursday 9th February 7 pm - 9 pm. Darkwah and Virgin will be performing their own original music, speaking their authentic truths, and heraldi
- Sat, 11 FebDownstairs Common Press / Common Counter11 Feb, 10:00 – 12 Feb, 20:00Downstairs Common Press / Common Counter, 118 Bethnal Grn Rd, London E2 6DG, UKFree All day workshops. RSVP and see the lineup of workshops with The Love Tank a not-for-profit community interest community (CIC) that promotes the health + well-being of underserved communities through education, capacity building + research.
- Multiple DatesSun, 12 FebCommon Counter / The Common Press12 Feb, 13:00 – 14:00Common Counter / The Common Press, 118 Bethnal Grn Rd, London E2 7EE, UKGlass House Presents Yoga Class for Queers / LGBTQ+ History Month Special. Pay What You Can sessions on 12th Feb 12 pm -1 pm and 25th Feb 5 pm -6 pm. Be guided through a flow of movement with breathwork. Each session will follow a theme and may be accompanied by music. T
- Tue, 14 FebCommon Counter14 Feb, 19:00 – 15 Feb, 21:00Common Counter, 118 Bethnal Grn Rd, London E2 7EE, UKHave you been looking for love in all the wrong places? What's love got to do with it? Have you tried to hurry love? It can't be hurried If you're already over C-word, then join us for the last Second Tuesday Monologue of 2022, where our monologists will be performing on the theme of The C-word.
- Multiple DatesThu, 16 FebCommon Counter16 Feb, 19:00 – 22:00Common Counter, 118 Bethnal Grn Rd, London E2 7EE, UKFREE RSVP. Find a community of queer polyamorous people to make new friends Follow us on Instagram @queer_and_polyamorous_socials for more info. The social is run by Tricia (she/they), Sophia (she/her), Rachel (she/her), Erin (she/they), Jaege (they/they)
- Multiple DatesThu, 23 FebCommon Counter23 Feb, 19:00 – 24 Feb, 22:00Common Counter, 118 Bethnal Grn Rd, London E2 7EE, UKWould You Read Your Teenage Diary Aloud To A Room Full Of People? A brave group of LGBTQIA+ folx are doing just that at Queer Diary - the night where queers share our teen angst (and joy, dreams, follies, and fabulousness). Pay What You Can
Interested in running an event with us?
We run a huge range of events across the site, including book launches, club nights, panel discussions, and private parties. We have multiple available spaces and both the staff and equipment to support your project - so get in touch!